Other options would be: brown rice or gluten free pasta. So yummy!!
Here's the recipe:
1 lb stew meat / stir fry meat
1 onion, chopped
2 T paprika (hungarian is best)
1+ tsp sea salt
2 T. coconut oil (or butter)
1. Place the meat in a bowl and sprinkle with paprika and 1 tsp salt. Mix around until it's well covered. (You can add more paprika or salt if you'd like.)
2. Melt coconut oil in large skillet on medium heat.
3. Place meat in skillet.
4. Cook meat until it's cooked through, allowing some browning to occur (to make a better gravy).
5. Add a bit of water (1/4 - 1/2 cup), place lid on top, turn down heat to medium-low and allow to cook for 20-30 minutes, adding more water, if necessary.
6. Add another 1 cup of water and stir some more.
7. Add more salt - to taste.
8. Add more water, if needed.
Place on top of potatoes, pasta, quinoa or brown rice. Or eat alone, dipping bread into gravy.
So simple and so yummy!!